Devoxx US takes place on March 21-23, 2017. In addition, on March 20, 2017 there will be two co-located events taking place, Eclipse Converge and Eclipse IoT Day. More information can be found below.
|Devoxx US only (March 21 - 23)||$995|
|Devoxx US + Eclipse Converge (March 20 - 23)||$1150|
|Devoxx US + Eclipse IoT Day (March 20 - 23)||$1150|
|Devoxx US Exhibition Only Pass (March 21 - 22)||$50|
|Devoxx US Student Pass||$400 (limited quantity; see below to request)|
|Devoxx US Press Pass||Free (limited quantity; see below to request)|
|Devoxx US / Eclipse Converge / Eclipse IoT Day Speaker||Free *|
* Please note: Free passes are provided for speakers on Conference Talks, Hands-on Labs, Tools in Action Talks, and BoFs. We are not able to provide passes for speakers on Quickie Talks or Ignite Talks.
About Our Co-located Events
Eclipse Converge is a one-day summit dedicated exclusively to Eclipse technologies, where North American Eclipse developers will meet and share ideas. It is held just prior to Devoxx US at the same venue, allowing attendees to focus on Eclipse technologies on Monday, and then to immediately engage with the broader developer community at Devoxx US on Tuesday through Thursday.
Eclipse IoT Day
The focus of Eclipse IoT Day is on the open source and open standards available to organizations building Internet of Things (IoT) solutions. Attendees will learn about the technology needed to build IoT Devices, Gateways, and Cloud Platforms. It will be on the day before Devoxx US at the same venue, allowing attendees to attend both events.
- Discounts are implemented with codes sent via email
- If you are expecting a discount, please do not register until you have your code
- To request a press pass, please click here
- To request a student pass, please click here
- To ask about group discounts for attendees from the same organization, please click here
For more information about payment, registration changes, cancellations, etc., please see the Terms and Conditions page.